Follow me i follow u meh!

farish izaryl @izreez

My photo
Bandar Sri Permaisuri, Cheras, Malaysia
@izreez Farish izaryl Love travel!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

|| For the girl who has everything ||



~~ again! rizz change song kat my blog..rizz klau rase sepi rizz suke dengar lagu slow of coz love song's ..yeah n'sync..look like boy band sgtz kan hahak..time tu i think me bru form 3 k.. i love thz song.syahdu!:)
For the girl who has everything
You drive a pretty car, you know how fine you are
And nobody needs to say it, no way
They love the clothes you wear, they compliment youAnd
I just love the way you play it
But the only thing you dream of
Money can't buy for you, oh
And in my dreams I'll make your wish come true
For the girl who has everything,
I bring you love
I bring you love
'Cause the girl who has everything can't get enoughOf my love
Why do you run and hide, say what you feel inside(Say what you feel)
Why must you always fake it, oh yeah
Girl you need to understand
Your heart's safe within my hands
I promise I'll never break it, oh
I know that you still dream of
What money can't buy for you
And in my dreams
I'll make your wish come true
For the girl who has everything,
I bring you loveI bring you love (I bring you love)
'Cause the girl who has everything can't get enough
Enough of my loveIf you just let me try(My baby listen)
I'll help you find(What you've been missing)
Oh yeah, you gotta listen to your heart
And not your mind
Oh baby yeah
For the girl who has everything,
I bring you love(I bring you love)
I bring you love, yeah
'Cause the girl who has everything can't get enoughOf my love(For the girl who has everything)Oh girl, you want my love,
I'm gonna give it to you(I bring you love)
('Cause the girl who has everything can't get enough)
Of my love